Category: Water

  • Co-extruded PE Form Fill Seal bags for packing animal feeds, ice, drinks, milk, food, compounds, fertilizers, granules, powders, polymers, building materials, and household care.
  • Plain or printed PE rolls used for bundling, packing, and shipping of products.
  • Die-cut foil lidding for sealing beverages, such as juice, soft drinks, coffee capsules, and ready-made food packaging, as well as ice cream, yogurt and personal care products.
  • Printed or plain shrink films for wrapping and bundling multiple products.
  • Printed PE stretch sleeves for labeling beverages, such as juice, water, milk, yogurt, and soft drinks.
  • Laminated films for wrapping beverage, food, and paramedical cups.
  • Wrap around labels for labeling beverages and personal care products.